With spring in the air and warmer weather now upon us, cocktail season has officially begun. There are a variety of light and flavorful cocktails that can meet the moment of the season, but we believe the Horned Bison, 1000 Stories take on a Devil’s Margarita, is the perfect flavor to help you enjoy the bright and breezy springtime.
The Horned Bison is a unique twist on a classic marg featuring the delicious flavors of our bourbon barrel-aged Chardonnay. With a crisp texture that is bursting with layers of bright fruit flavors, you’ll be enjoying this marg all spring long.
- Juice of 5 limes
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons organic orange juice (optional)
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 4 ounces (4 shots) Triple Sec or orange liqueur
- 1 bottle of 1000 Stories of Bourbon Barrel Chardonnay
- Salt, mint, and limes to garnish
- Combine the citrus juices and sugar in a pitcher and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the Triple Sec and wine.
- Pour into salt rimmed (optional) glasses over a few ice cubes.
- Garnish with lime wheel and mint. Enjoy!