New year, new cocktails. Ring in 2022 with a bang by making this delicious Pear Cocktail with 1000 Stories Chardonnay. Whether you make it for yourself, or for guests at your next dinner party, it will be a major hit.
This cocktail is clean, simple, and flavorful. This is a must-try drink for all wine lovers, and our bourbon barrel-aged Chardonnay adds the perfect punch to this delightful cocktail. Check out the recipe at the link below.
- Pear Nectar
- Lime juice (plus a lime wedge for garnish)
- Fresh thyme reserve some for garnish)
- Sweetener of your choice (we use agave syrup)
- 1000 Stories Chardonnay
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Add lime juice and fresh thyme to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the herbs to release their flavor. But make sure you save a sprig or two for a garnish.
- Add the chardonnay.
- Add the sweetener.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice, if using. And you should use it.
- Add some ice.
- Toss on the shaker lid and give it a good shake.
- Strain the chardonnay cocktail into a tall glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish cocktail with a piece of lime and a sprig of fresh thyme.