Desserts and the holidays go hand in hand. This time of year brings out the most creative and delicious treats. If you’re looking to take your dessert game up a notch this season, we’ve got the recipe just for you — red wine brownies.
We recommend making these delicious 1000 Stories Red Wine Brownies. Rich, fudgy, and decadent, we make this treat with our 1000 Stories Cabernet Sauvignon. The bold flavors of this bourbon barrel-aged wine will add depth to these luscious brownies.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups light or medium brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup 1000 Stories Cabernet Sauvignon